League Annual Directory
The League’s Annual Directory is the municipal phone book: well-worn and used by every municipality in Wisconsin. It lists all city and village elected officials, governing body meeting days and times, as well as key staff and contact information. The Directory is updated annually with the April election results. The Directory is published in mid-summer and sent to all cities and villages.
Thank you for your interest. The 2017-18 is going to print. Please contact Gail Sumi at 608-267-4477 or email if you would like to advertise with the League.
City or Village Clerk? Thank you for providing updated information for the Directory! If you have questions, please contact Robin Powers at 608-267-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Order a Copy of the Directory? The 2017-18 Directory will be available in July.
Use our convenient online order form link below or print the PDF order form and send it in. Please note that any order by a tax exempt entity must be sent in since the online order form includes tax.
Online Order Form: 2016-'17 Directory
PDF Order Form (Send In): 2016-'17 Directory
All Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- the Municipality Advertisers Form (PDF)
- 2017 Directory of Wisconsin City & Village Officials Advertising Form (PDF)
- The League Business Membership Benefits & Registration Form (PDF)
- 118th Annual Conference Sponsor Information & Registration (PDF)
- 2016 League Products and Services Guide (PDF)
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities Mailing Lists Order Form (PDF)