The League is proud to sponsor the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance. U.S. Communities is a nonprofit purchasing cooperative that delivers cost savings for products and services, and reduces the administrative costs associated with competitive bids for government agencies, educational institutions, and nonprofits nationwide. Each month more than 600 new participants register their organization to simplify their procurement process. This continuing growth is fueled by the program's proven track record of delivering excellence in procurement solutions.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of more than 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services, and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is co-sponsored by 5 leading national organizations and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – Advisory Board of well-respected public procurement professionals provides leadership and direction and ensures compliance.
U.S. Communities is the first cooperative purchasing program to earn the NIGP Accredited Cooperative (NAC) accreditation for demonstrating the highest standard of practice in the cooperative marketplace. All contracts have been competitively solicited, evaluated and awarded by an impartial lead public agency in accordance with their public purchasing rules and regulations. Applying these competitive principles satisfies the competitive bid requirements of most state and local government agencies.
For general information, visit www.uscommunities.org.
Or, use the quick links below to go directly to information on:
Shop Now through the online Marketplace