R3 General Residence District - City of Rhinelander
All existing ordinances, codes or portions thereof in conflict herewith are hereby repealed, and more specifically, Section 19.10(l) is amended as follows:
19.10 R3 GENERAL RESIDENCE DISTRICT.
(1) PERMITTED USES. The following uses are permitted in the R3 District.
(a) Single-family detached dwellings, attached and detached.
(b) Two-family dwellings, attached and detached.
(c) Family daycare homes for not more than eight (8) children.
(e) Multiple-family dwellings.
(f) Boarding, lodging, and rooming houses.
(g) Educational and cultural institutions, non-boarding.
(h) Recreational and social facilities.
(i) Religious institutions.
(j)Only the following Accessory Uses and Buildings incidental to, and on the same zoning lot as, a principal use shall be permitted in the R3 District:
1. Athletic fields and playgrounds.
2. Boathouses, private but not accessory to dwelling units other than single-family or two-family.
3. Club houses and other structures on the grounds of private clubs, golf courses, and tennis clubs.
4. Fallout shelters, as regulated herein.
5. Garages and carports.
6. Guest houses, private, but not accessory to dwelling units other than single-family or two-family.
7. Home occupations.
8. Living quarters, detached, for persons employed on the premises if occupied only by such persons and their immediate family, but not accessory to dwelling units other than single-family or two-family.
9. Signs as regulated herein.
10. Stadiums and grandstands in athletic fields.
11. Storage of building materials and equipment and temporary buildings for construction purposes for a period not to exceed the duration of such construction.
12. Swimming pools and tennis courts, private.
13. Tool houses, sheds and other similar buildings for the storage of domestic supplies.