Phosphorus Limits Resources
- Adaptive Management Technical Handbook (PDF) - January, 2013 DNR publication. The purpose of this document is to advise point sources and their consultants as well as other interested entities about adaptive management, when to consider adaptive management, and how to develop a successful adaptive management plan.
- Think Outside the Boundaries: Why Wastewater’s New Phosphorus Regulations Will Create New Partnerships (PDF) - MSA Professional Services presentation to the League Of Wisconsin Municipalities, October 18, 2012.
- Revisions to Wisconsin’s Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for surface waters were adopted on December 1, 2010. DNR explains revisions in the publication: DNR’s Guidance for Implementing Wisconsin’s Phosphorous Water Quality Standards.
- The purpose of this August, 2012 report is to evaluate the costs and benefits of phosphorous water quality revisions: DNR’s Economic Impact Analysis of Phosphorous Reductions (PDF).
- Letter From EPA to DNR (PDF) - July 25, 2012 - Approving Wisconsin’s Phosphorous Regulations, Including Adaptive Management and Water Pollution Trading Programs.