Annual Products & Services Guide
The League's Product & Services Guide is a useful resource for League member municipalities looking for companies and organizations that provide the products and services that they need for their community.
Thank you for entering. We'll announce the winners of the League's Product and Services Guide Contest the week of Dec. 11 using Facebook Live.
Only officials and staff of League Member Municipalities are eligible to enter the contest. The entry deadline was December 7, 2017. Two winners will be announced the week of December 11, each winning a $50 Visa gift card. One winner will be drawn from the general entry and one from the bonus entry. Winners will be notified by email. Fill out the online form to enter the contest.
For the Bonus Entry in the contest, take out your guide or click on the link below to the PDF and access the Guide to see all of the companies and organizations who placed an ad.
Put your company in the 2018 League Products & Services Guide
List your company or organization's information in this reference guide that is sent to, and referenced by, almost 10,000 officials and staff in every city and village in Wisconsin. Companies who list in the 2018 Product and Services Guide will automatically be listed on our website for the entire year. Complete this online order form to take advantage of this opportunity! Deadline for submissions is December 8, 2017. (We've heard from many of you that you need more time and have left the form live for a few more days.)
What you get:
- Your company's description, contacts and location(s) listed and indexed by the specific product(s) and service(s) you offer in the print version of the 2018 League Products & Services Guide sent to nearly 10,000 municipal staff and officials throughout Wisconsin
- Your company's description, contact(s) and location(s) listed and searchable by name and by product/service on the League website's Products & Services page used by municipal staff and officials throughout the year
- An email notification each time a municipality posts an RFP on the League website for a product or service you've identified as a specialty of your business
- To up the visibility of your message, you can choose to run a 1/4-page, b&w ad in the print version of the Guide
What it costs:
- $500.00 base price includes: Company description, website and service area
- One location address
- One contact name/email/phone
- One index heading
- $25.00 Each additional location listed
- $25.00 Each additional contact name/email/phone listed
- $25.00 Each additional index heading
- $300.00 1/4 page ad (Optional)
What it takes:
- Complete the online order form by December 8, 2017.
- Pay the invoice which will be generated based on your order.*
- Companies choosing take advantage of the 1/4-page ad option, submit the ad to Gail Sumi by December 18.**
What else you need to know:
- *Invoices unpaid by January 31, 2018, will result in removal from the website Guide until payment is received.
- **The 1/4 page ad option is only available to companies listing in the Guide.
Questions? Contact Gail Sumi at email.