The latest scheduled events providing you with information on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL). For general information, see the League's BIL resource page.
Email from the White House, Feb. 14, 2022
Last month, the White House released a Bipartisan Infrastructure Law guidebook to provide information so you know what to apply for, who to contact, and how to get ready to rebuild. This guidebook is a roadmap to the funding available under the law, as well as an explanatory document that shows direct federal spending at the program level. We will continue to update this resource online at Build.gov. Our goal is for you—communities all across America—to take full advantage of the opportunity this new funding presents.
To help partners better understand the programs within the guidebook, we’re are launching Infrastructure School, a series of twelve webinars over the coming weeks that will provide an in-depth look into the programs contained within each of the twelve major chapters in the guidebook.
The Biden-Harris Administration remains committed to building a better America-- creating good middle-class jobs, supporting disadvantaged and underserved communities, advancing climate resilience and sustainability, and investing in American manufacturers. It is our hope this resource is another step forward in our work together to build a better America.
Please see the below for the full schedule. Registration links for the February sessions are below and registration links for the March sessions will be available later this month.
- Ports and Waterways: Register Here
- Tuesday, February 15 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Airports: Register here
- Thursday, February 17 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Electric Vehicles: Register Here
- Tuesday, February 22 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Public Transportation: Register Here
- Thursday, February 24 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Rail Road: Register Here
- Tuesday, February 28 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Roads, Bridges and Major Projects
- Thursday, March 3 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Tuesday, March 8 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Clean Energy and Power
- Thursday, March 10 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Tuesday, March 15 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Thursday, March 17 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Environmental Remediation
- Tuesday, March 22 at 4pm – 5pm ET
- Thursday, March 24 at 4pm – 5pm ET